In 1965, MLA N.G. alias Babuji Avhad established Parth Vidya Prasarak Mandal. Babuji was a freedom fighter and MLA for the period of 1957 – 1967. He established the college which served the population deprived of higher education The main objective of the college was to give opportunity of education to the rural and poor people mainly to the wards of those who migrate seasonally to sugar factories in all parts of Maharashtra. In 2001 the college was renamed “Babuji Avhad Mahavidyalaya” to express the gratitude and honour to Babuji. In January 2012, the college was awarded ‘A’ grade by the NAAC.
The efforts of the college to bring the positive change in the lives of the population around are supported by the efficient management under the leadership of Hon. Abhay Avhad, President, Parth Vidya Prasarak Mandal, the qualified and labourious staff and the educational and cooperative environment on the campus.
Copyright © 2021 - Babuji Avhad Mahavidyalaya,Pathardi